1. Despite the wishes of JB Pritzker many local churches have reopened after president Trumps stating houses of worships as essential.
2. Many citizens and politicians currently have open lawsuits against the governor for stepping on freedoms . State Representative Darren Bailey's case ended up being brought into a federal court after he won the initial case in Clay County. Many believe this to be a stall tactic by governor Pritzker. Some, especially the original judge, state this is a neutering of the state courts.
3. Pritzker Has been quoted stating that Illinoisans could be required to social distance and wear face coverings indefinitely.
4. Several state Republican Representatives have stated that during the 2021 budget review that lawmakers would get a raise of $1,800 for each lawmaker. This budget is also grossly over what the state acquires through taxes. The governor has met the ever growing number of claims saying that the pay raise isn't in the budget. Many fear that they would expand the budget even farther in 2021 to accommodate this pay raise, or funnel the money through special interest groups.
5. Illinois Democrats have increased the scope of mail in ballot voting. This has been met with much resistance due to questions of fraud, polling box tampering, and how the state would pay for the increase cost of the postage and ballots.
6. Time for the best news on this list: State Rep. Skillicorn has began the process to recall the Governor. This would give the governor seat back to Illinois citizens to vote again on whether governor Pritzker should stay in office or not.
I just want everyone to keep the men and women who are fighting tyranny in your prayers. They are keeping the balance the best they can and I am for one very grateful. To Bear, God has done great things through you and I appreciate all of the knowledge you feel compelled to share with us. My family has greatly improved our preparedness and took the plunge on starting our homestead. Thank you, Bear, and praise God.