How hard is it to meet like minded people and form possible connections?
The answer is...not very hard.
1) Post your general location on the forums...like “western Canuckistan“
2) Answer each reply, even if they are not in your area, because, you just never know...
3) Converse back and forth in the private members section and get a feel for each other.
4) Meet for a coffee at a prearranged location, heck with social distancing you can even stay in your vehicle.
5) Ask questions, give answers, develop a connection...or not.
6) Agree to stay in touch and continue to develop the relationship, or, say have a great life and good luck.
See! Easy! It can be as easy or as hard as you want to make it. Have realistic expectations, an open mind, know when to talk and when to listen. Have fun! You may as well enjoy the bonfire while we can.