Mr. "Oh-So Bear Independente" gave me permission to post this property here. He (The Bear) personally visited and reviewed the site prior to the various improvements we made last year.
Details For Sale By Owner: $140,000 for 40 acres - land only Features:
- cleared homesite for 6 cabins, circular gravel driveway
- new high output water well
- new 200 Amp electric service
- high speed DSL internet service - year round spring accessible from homesite
- spring feeds into a pond suitable for fish
- excellent deer hunting on property
- cell phones work reliably at home site
- 6 miles from HARPs in Yellville, North Central, AR
- 3 miles from a great Baptist church - mostly wooded, providing endless firewood
- successfully ran 9 goats and 15 free ranging chickens with 2 LGDs and a cat
- does not have a septic system at this time
- homesite access via private shared road that dead ends on the property (no thru traffic)
- Unique abandoned rock quarry, great for target shooting - Beautiful Ozark location for hunting, fishing, rafting, homesteading
- South facing home site perfect for large ground mount solar array
- Access from county highway via a gravel road
Optional for Additional Purchase:
- 3, 4, 5 or 6 foam insulated Derksen cabins suitable for living in year round - one cabin has Mr. Cool for AC and heat year round
- one cabin has a new wood burning stove
- all spray foam insulated
- three cabins already have electric service, light fixtures and outlets
- unfinished interiors, ready to panel/customize - upgraded thermal windows
Cabins may be removed from the property unless purchased or leased with the property.
This would be a private sale with no real estate professionals.
If interested, send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention "Yellville" in the subject line.